Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Black and White and Chic All Over

One of my favourite images of Jane below. I love how elusive and shy she looks - but in other photos from this set she is sporting a huge grin! This is also one of my favourite outfits of Jane. I love that many people believe her style to be so simple but it is the little details like the buttons on the silk shirt and the two toned lapels that make this outfit so fresh.

I've found two similar pieces on net-a-porter.com but the exact details are hard to replicate ... I think this look would be perfect if you wanted to have a masculine/feminine approach to evening wear.


Left: Donna Karan Cotton-blend wrap shirt. Although Jane wears a simple silk tank in the photo above, I think that this wrap shirt from Donna Karan achieves the same effect. It is also a basic with a twist and would look great against a black fitted jacket.

Right: Paul and Joe Wool-blend tuxedo jacket. Paul and Joe is a great Parisian label that makes beautiful separates. I am sure that if you were to buy this jacket you would treasure it forever.

No comments: